Fino Payments Bank provides various digital banking opportunities to millions of Indian people through innovative business models using “fintech” support. With the help of FinTech, Fino Payments Bank has used digital technology to initiate some innovative products and incredible services for their customers. These are in the form of online banking, mobile payments, some alternative finance, big data, and overall financial management, etc.
Fino Payments Bank provides their customers with an online balance Enquiry service to view and check their account balances on their mobile phones directly. To avail of this service, you will have to get online Balance Enquiry service registration done; after that, only you can check your Fino account balance directly on your mobile phone.
For example, if you are a Fino Payments Bank customer, you should know about the Fino Payments Bank Balance Check Number so that you can check your available balance amount whenever you want.
Fino Bank Balance Check Via Missed Call
Suppose you want to know about Fino Payment Bank Balance Check Number. In such a case, you should know that you can simply make a missed call to 7877788977. After that, within a period of a very short time, you will receive information about your available account balance. This information is sent to you through your registered mobile number from Fino Payments Bank in SMS format.
Fino Payments Bank Missed Call Service
You should know the following facts regarding missed call Services of Fino Payment Bank:
- You can use missed call service to open a bank account or to avail of other services
- You can check your available balance amount in the Fino Bank account by giving a missed call on all days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- You can use this method at night hours too.
- You can use this method not only on bank holidays but also on federal and public holidays.
- By Missed Call method, you can inquire for the whole year about your available balance amount in your Fino Bank account.
Fino Balance Check Requirements via Missed Call Method
You should know that there are some essential requirements for being eligible to use the Missed Call Method. These requirements are as follows:
- You should make sure that you have opened an account, either a savings account or a current account, with Fino Bank.
- You will need to keep either an Android phone or an iPhone mobile phone with you.
- You are required to register your mobile phone number with Fino Bank.
- You are required to have a stable or active internet connection either through WiFi or via a SIM card (mobile data).
So, suppose you were looking for Fino Balance Check Number so that you could check your available balance amount in your Fino Payments Bank account. In that case, we can expect that after reading this article, you are now fully aware of all the facts about Fino Payment Bank Balance Enquiry Number. So now you can use this piece of information according to your needs, whenever and wherever you want.
Moreover, Fino Payments Bank also provides UPI Services to their customers. These services are easily accessible via various applications such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc. In case of any problems, confusion, or queries regarding the available balance amount, you can easily approach the following helpline numbers, via SMS and email ID for support:
|Consumer Helpline Number||02268681414|
|SMS Enquiry Number||SMS ‘FPB‘ to 7022075566|
|Missed Call Enquiry Number||7877788977|
|Support Email||[email protected]|