Internet Banking is one of the best boons that banks have got to offer to us. We can know our bank balance just by giving a missed call. This banking way has brought the comfort of making transactions, checking balances, doing other bank account-related stuff, shopping online, etc while sitting at home. You just don’t need to go through the hassle of stepping out of your home to get the things you desire for.
Just like other banks, SBI also offers online banking with plenty of features. One quite lucrative of all is allowing you to recharge your mobile online. Yes, with SBI Online Banking, you can recharge your mobile number of any network provider online, while enjoying the comfort of home. No, you don’t need to pay any extra charge to enjoy this service.
Read: How to activate mobile Banking
Recharging your mobile with SBI Online Banking is quite easy. This post is meant to teach so in a simple and well-explained manner.
SBI offers two services to recharge your mobile number online:
SBI-OxiPay is quite a popular service to recharge your mobile number online. Not only the mobile recharge, but it offers many other types of recharge as well. The best things about this service are: You don’t need to pay any extra penny to recharge your mobile. And, you don’t need to go through any registration process to do recharge your mobile online via it.
Steps to Use SBI-OxiPay to Recharge Mobile Online:
- First of all, go to the web page meant for the SBI OxiPay service on the official website of SBI. Don’t panic! Just Click https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html to land there.
- There you will see the ‘Experience SBI-OxiPay” link on the page. Click on it.
- Click on ‘Accept‘ to accept the disclaimer. You will be taken to a new webpage that lets you do the mobile recharge.
- Just enter your mobile no., re-enter it, select the operator from the drop-down list, select your region, and enter the amount you wish to recharge.
- Don’t forget to select if you wish to perform TopUp or Special Recharge.
- Clicking on ‘Submit’ will bring a new empty field that requires you to enter your email ID. Just fill it out and then click ‘Pay Now‘.
- You will be taken to the SBI Online Banking page. Enter your User ID and Password there, and then confirm the approval of the transaction.
- That’s it. You will get the balance on your mobile in no time.
SBI-InstaPay is yet another service offered by SBI that let you recharge your mobile online. Below are well-explained steps about how to use it.
- First things first, Click https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html to land on the page that has the link to take you to SBI-InstaPay.
- There you will see the text ‘Click SBI-InstaPay for enriched experience‘. It contains a clickable link that will take you to the SBI-InstaPay service page. Of course, you first need to ‘Accept‘ the disclaimer.
- Now, select the type of payment. ‘Prepaid Mobile‘ in this option. Select your network provider from the list that is available there.
- Now, from the drop-down list available next to the ‘Payment Through‘ option, select the ‘SBI Internet Banking‘ option.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ to go to the next page.
- Enter your mobile number and amount that you wish to recharge, and then click ‘Submit’.
- You will now be taken to SBI Online banking page. Enter your User ID and password. Go through other on-screen steps to complete the transaction.
- That’s it. You have successfully recharged your mobile number.
3. Use SBI Online Banking to Recharge on Third-Party Recharge Websites:
There are many online recharge websites like rechargeitnow, Paytm, freecharge, or related mobile operator sites that let you recharge mobile number online on almost all networks.
Also Read: Check sbi account balance online
They even run lucrative promotion offers, and coupon codes to attract the eyes of the maximum. You can use SBI Online Banking as a payment method on these websites. Below are the steps about how to go with it.
- First of all, go to any popular recharge website. Since there are many, so go for the one that you like the most.
- Depending upon whether registration is mandatory or not on the select recharge site, go through it.
- Enter your mobile number, amount, network providers, etc, in the fields meant for them.
- Now, in the payment method, select Internet Banking, and then select SBI.
- You will be taken to the SBI Online Banking page where you need to provide your SBI Online banking user ID and password.
- Complete other on-screen steps to perform the transaction.
- That’s it, you have successfully recharged your mobile via SBI Online Banking.
So, you see how easy is to perform mobile recharge online via SBI Online Banking. I don’t think it’s anything tough to understand. In case you need any help from my side, do drop your queries in the below comment section.
I want net banking system start
It is possible to recharge mobile via sms. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
I want to know how to recharge mobile by mobile sms.