Internet Banking is one of the best boons that banks have got to offer to us. We can know our bank balance just giving missed call. This banking way has brought the comfort of making transactions, checking balance, doing other bank account related stuff, shopping online, etc while sitting at home. You just don't need to go through the hassle of stepping out of your home to get the things you desire for.
Just like other banks, SBI also offers online banking with plenty of features. One quite lucrative of all is allowing you to recharge mobile online. Yes, with SBI Online Banking, you can recharge your mobile number of any network provider online, while enjoying comfort of home. No, you don't need to pay any extra charge to enjoy this service.
Recharging mobile with SBI Online Banking is quite easy. This post is meant to teach so in the simple and well-explained manner.
SBI offers two services to recharge your mobile number online:
SBI-OxiPay is quite popular service to recharge your mobile number online. Not only the mobile recharge, but it offers many other types of recharge as well. The best things of this service are : You don't need to pay any extra penny to recharge your mobile. And, you don't need to go through any registration process so as to do recharge mobile online via it.
Steps to Use SBI-OxiPay to Recharge Mobile Online:
- First of all, go to the web page meant for SBI OxiPay service on official website of SBI. Don't panic! Just Click https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html to land there.
- There you will see 'Experience SBI-OxiPay" link on the page. Click on it.
- Click on 'Accept' accept the disclaimer. You will be taken to new webpage that lets you do the mobile recharge.
- Just enter your mobile no., re-enter it, select the operator from drop-down list, select your region, enter the amount you wish to recharge.
- Don't forger to select if you wish to perform TopUp or Special Recharge.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will bring new empty field that requires you to enter your email ID. Just fill it out and then click 'Pay Now'.
- You will be taken to SBI Online Banking page. Enter your User ID and Password there, and then confirm the approval of transaction.
- That's it. You will get balance in your mobile in no time.
SBI-InstaPay is yet another service offered by SBI that let your recharge your mobile online. Below are well-explained steps about how to use it.
- First things first, Click https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html to land to the page that has link to take you to SBI-InstaPay.
- There you will see the text 'Click SBI-InstaPay for enriched experience'. It contains clickable link that will take you to the SBI-InstaPay service page. Of course, you first need to 'Accept' the disclaimer.
- Now, select the type of payment. 'Prepaid Mobile' in this option. Select your network provider from the list that is available there.
- Now, from the drop-down list available next to 'Payment Through' option, select 'SBI Internet Banking' option.
- Click on 'Submit' to go to next page.
- Enter your mobile number and amount that you wish to recharge, and then click 'Submit'.
- You will now be taken to SBI Online banking page. Enter your User ID and password. Go through other on-screen steps to complete the transaction.
- That's it. You have successfully recharged your mobile number.
3. Use SBI Online Banking to Recharge on Third-Party Recharge Websites:
There are many online recharge websites like like rechargeitnow, Paytm, freecharge or related mobile operator site that let you recharge mobile number online of almost all networks.
Also Read: Check sbi account balance online
They even run lucrative promotion offers, coupon codes to attract the eyes of maximum. You can use SBI Online Banking as a payment method on these websites. Below are the steps about how to go with it.
- First of all, go to any popular recharge website. Since there are many, so go for the one that you like the most.
- Depending upon whether registration is mandatory or not on the select recharge site, go through it.
- Enter your mobile number, amount, network providers etc, in the fields meant for them.
- Now, in the payment method, select Internet Banking, and then select SBI.
- You will be taken to SBI Online Banking page where you need to provide your SBI Online banking user ID and password.
- Complete other on-screen steps to perform the transaction.
- That's it, you have successfully recharged your mobile via SBI Online Banking.
So, you see how easy is to perform mobile recharge online via SBI Online Banking. I don't think it's anything tough to understand. In case you need any help from my side, do drop your queries in the below comment section.