Bank of Maharashtra (बैंक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र) is one of the public sector bank offering financial services in India. It has over 1800 branches across the country. It has the largest network in Maharashtra. Customers trust Bank of Maharashtra for its excellent banking and customer friendly services.
Do you have an account with Bank of Maharashtra or would you like to open an account at the bank? Are you aware of the banking timing? It is essential to learn about the bank timings being a customer or account holder, i.e., working hours and lunch time as well as the holidays!
Bank timings of Bank of Maharashtra:
- Bank of Maharashtra is open from Monday to Friday.
- The bank remains open on first and third Saturday.
- The regular bank timing is from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM including Saturdays.
- Lunch time at the bank is from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
- Bank remains closed on second and fourth Saturday as per the new regulations.
- Apart from Sundays, the bank remains closed on national holidays.
- As per the regulations, the banks remain closed as per the regional holidays.
- Regional holidays vary with state.
Bank of Maharashtra working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|Bank of Maharashtra Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Bank of Maharashtra Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Bank of Maharashtra Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|Bank of Maharashtra Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
Bank of Maharashtra Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM|
You need to collect proper info about the working time as well as lunch timing. Having an account with Bank of Maharashtra, it is the responsibility of every customer to know about the working hours and lunch timing.
You must make sure to visit the bank at the working hours. If you arrive at the bank before the closing hours or lunch hours, you may fail to get the works done.
Inquire about the holidays from the bank to avoid any inconvenience. To avoid crowds at the bank, you must visit the bank on-time. Knowing perfect timing, i.e., working hours, lunch timing and holidays, you need not wait for long hours in the queue at the bank!