UCO Bank ( यूको बैंक) is a government-owned commercial bank and has its headquarters at Kolkata. It has more than 4000 service units and 49 zonal offices across India. UCO Bank’s excellent customer services have made it one of the leading banks in India. If you haven’t yet opened an account with UCO Bank, go for one! If there is a UCO Bank branch in the proximity, visit the branch and complete the formalities and open your account.
Before attending the branch, you must have the idea about the bank timing. You must visit the bank during the working hours and avoid visiting the bank at or just before lunch time. It is quite beneficial to learn about the proper timing for your convenience.
UCO Bank Timing and Working Hours
- UCO Bank’s business hours are from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Working hours are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Lunch time is from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Apart from the regular bank timing, some banks follow another time table. The opening time is 9:00 AM and the closing time is 4:00 PM. Likewise, the working hours are from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and the lunch time is from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
- As per the new regulations, 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month, the banks will remain closed.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays of every month are working days, and the banks follow the regular timing for business and working hours.
- The banks remain closed on Sundays, declared public holidays including the local holidays.
UCO Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Working Day||Working Time|
|UCO Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|UCO Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|UCO Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month||Closed|
|UCO Bank Timings For all Sunday||Closed|
UCO Bank Lunch Timing
|Lunch Time||Not specified, usually between 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM|
Plan your visit to the bank on working days and within the working hours. Learn about the followed schedule and local holidays from the branch itself. Make sure; you don’t return failing to conclude your work at the bank!