India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSPs (Customer Service Points) offer various customer-friendly banking services to its customers in remote and rural areas that can cater to its customer’s day-to-day banking needs. Following are some of the essential services provided by IPPB CSPs:
- Opening Bank Account –IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can open a new Savings Bank Account or a Current Account and avail of essential banking services such as getting account balance inquiry, mini statement, and account statement.
- Making Cash Deposits and Withdrawals – IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can make cash deposits and withdraw cash from their accounts using their Aadhaar card or debit card.
- Making Fund Transfers – IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can easily make fund transfers between IPPB accounts or to other bank accounts through NEFT or IMPS.
- Making Bill Payments – IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can quickly pay their utility bills, such as electricity, water, gas, and phone bills, etc.
- Buying Insurance Services – IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can avail of its insurance services, such as premium collection and claims assistance, etc.
- Getting Enrolled in the Government Schemes – IPPB customers, with the help of CSPs, can be enrolled in various government schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), and many more.
India Post Payment Bank started a new scheme, “India Post Payment Bank CSP.” This scheme provides Customer Service Points (CSPs) to the people on behalf of India Post Payment Bank. By taking CSPs. Any person can provide all the facilities related to IPPB to the people who want to use its services.
If you want to take IPPB CSPs, then you should know the India Post Payment Bank CSP Registration process online. Let’s get started.
Steps For IPPB CSP Registration Online
Suppose you want to take IPPB CSPs, but for some reason, you are wondering how to apply for India Post Payment Bank CSP Online. Then in such a case, just follow the below-written easy and simple steps, and get your query resolved in seconds. Have a look.
Step 1: Open the IPPB official website on your computer or mobile phone. Click on the “Service Request” option at the top of your mobile screen. After that, you will see all the available service options related to the IPPB CSPs., that can be provided to your customers.
Click on the “NON-IPPB Customers” option, then click on the “ASSOCIATE WITH US” option.
Step 2: Now, a new page will open up before you. Click on the “INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS CORRESPONDENTS” option. After that, you will be asked to enter some information. Enter the required details carefully.
After the necessary entries are done, type a suitable reason like “I am interested in IPPB CSPs.” in the given box for “Any specific request.” Now, check in the given box for “I agree to terms & conditions.” Enter the given Captcha code as required, and click on the “Submit” button.
After that, you will receive a message on your mobile screen that “Your Submission Has Been Successful.” Usually, within seven days, your application will be verified and processed by the IPPB officials, and you will be able to get your IPPB CSP.
So this way, you can easily and quickly register for India Post Payment Bank CSP online.
|Customer Care Number||155299|
|Address||India Post Payments Bank Ltd., Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Speed Post Centre, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Market Road, New Delhi-110001.|
Consolidated Final Thoughts
So that’s all. We can expect that by following the above written simple steps and easy procedure, you must have learned the needful so that you know how to apply India Post Payment Bank CSP online.
However, you should know that from 1st March 2023 onwards, the IPPB Customer Care number has been changed from 155299 or +91- 1800 – 180 – 7980 to +91- 1800 – 8899 – 860. With the help of this, you can make a call to seek help and proper guidance in case of any difficulties regarding IPPB CSP registration and feedback afterward.
I want to take BC from IPPB. What’s the process?