It's general conception in India that private companies do better work, provide more comfort to customers, as compared to what Govt. companies do. Well, it's actually so. Private companies are known to do hard work day in and day out for customer satisfaction.
In the banking sector as well, many private companies have stepped so far. Out of all, Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) is popular name to take here. HDFC is known to deliver high-end comfortable services to its customers. Surveys conducted from time to time show that while old customers are always satisfied with services of HDFC, new customers also find them quite eye-catching.
Out of all incredible banking services that this ever-growing private bank has got to offer, one is related to account checking. You can check your HDFC account balance via number of comfortable ways.
Checking account balance is quite basic thing that we may need to do on daily basis, right? Going to nearest HDFC branch, standing in queue for this 2-minute-task is something that no one would like to do, right?
This is why HDFC offers other ways to let their customers check their HDFC account balance while sitting at home. To check balance quickly, follow our article on missed call balance enquiry numbers for all Indian banks. Those out of you who are interested in knowing all methods to check HDFC account balance, just keep reading the post ahead.
Below are the methods that you can use to check HDFC account balance:
We all like to opt for the best, for the most comfortable way, right? So, let's start with SMS. You can check your HDFC account balance via SMS. You need to send SMS from your registered mobile number. So, to get started, you need to link your mobile number to your HDFC account.
- You can link your mobile number by going to SMS Registration section in the online banking page. There you just need to fill the asked details to complete the process.
- You can link your mobile number by ATM as well. Yes, HDFC ATM lets you register your mobile number by following few simple on-screen steps.
- Of course, you can visit nearest HDFC branch physically and fill out the application form to link your mobile number to your HDFC account.
Once your mobile number gets registered, just follow the below step.
- You just need to send "BAL" to 5676712. You will get your Account balance via SMS in no time.
Via Missed Call
Did not like the above method because of little 'self' work included in that? No worries! HDFC has got solution for you as well. You can get your HDFC account balance via missed call. You just need to give missed call to 18002703333. You will get your HDFC account balance as SMS.
For PNb account holders: Check PNB account Balance Online
Via Online Banking
If you have been customer of HDFC bank for quite some time now, you must be using its internet banking facility. Apart from innumerable services that you can enjoy via HDFC Internet banking, a basic one is checking account balance. You just need to follow the below steps to check HDFC account balance via internet banking.
- First of all, go to the HDFC internet portal.
- Access your account by entering your customer id and password.
- You will be taken to your account in no time.
- That's all. There you get your HDFC account balance.
That's it. Now you know all methods to check HDFC account balance. If you have any query with you, feel free to ask via the comment box.