Andhra Bank (आन्ध्र बैंक) is a public sector bank in India having around 2800 branches across the country. It is a medium-sized bank and has branches in central locations of the state. Andhra Bank is a leading bank regarding Life Insurance Policies.
Andhra Bank has introduced Internet Banking facility for ensuring customer’s convenience. If you have interest in opening an account with Andhra Bank or you already have an account, you may require visiting the branch for financial transactions.
You must have an idea about the timings of the banks. Bank timing includes working hours, lunch time and holidays. If you have the proper idea, you can easily get your works done at the bank.
Andhra Bank Timings you must know
- Working hours on weekdays, i.e., Monday to Friday is 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM.
- First and third Saturday is working days, and bank timings are same with the timings followed on weekdays, i.e., 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM.
- Banking transactions at the bank are allowed from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM- 4:00 PM.
- Second and fourth Saturday is a holiday.
- Lunch timing at Andhra Bank is 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM.
- Apart from Sundays, banks remain closed on national holidays as per the government rules.
- Banks also remain closed on regional holidays which vary with state.
Andhra Bank working hours and working Days Timings
|Andhra Bank Timings For Week days [Monday to Friday]
|10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Andhra Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of Month
|10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Andhra Bank Timings on 2nd and 4th Saturday of Month
|Andhra Bank Timings For all Sunday
Andhra Bank Lunch Timing
|Not specified, usually between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
If you arrive at the bank after the working hours, you will not be able to get your works done. Make sure to visit the bank on time. Don’t plan to visit the bank just before the lunch hour as you have to wait for a long time. Take note of the regional holidays from your branch to avoid inconvenience.
Don’t visit the bank just before the closing hours or else you may not be allowed to enter the bank for your works. If you have entered the bank before the closing hours, you will be able to get the works done.